Free Software License
Please read the following terms and conditions of this agreement carefully before using the product.
The product contains software, the use of which is licensed (not sold) to you by Robnett.Com, only if you agree to the terms and conditions herein.
By using the software, you accept and agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you are not willing to be bound by the terms of this agreement, do not use the software.
This agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the software, between you and Robnett.Com (the "parties").
It supersedes any prior agreements, oral or written, with respect to the software and may be amended only in writing signed by the parties.
Non-Commercial Use License Grant.
Licensor hereby grants to you, and you accept, a nonexclusive license to use the accompanying software program(s) in machine-readable, object code form only ("Software"), and the accompanying user documentation ("Documentation"), only as authorized in, and subject to the terms of, this Agreement.
- The Software may be used for non-commercial home purposes.
- The Software may be used for non-commercial purposes in a commercial environment.
- The Software may be used for commercial purposes for an evaluation period of 90 days.
Commercial use of the Software beyond the evaluation period is not permitted without separate authorization.
- Distribution of the Software is not permitted without separate authorization.
- You may transfer the Software, Documentation and this Agreement to another party provided the other party agrees to the terms of this Agreement.
- If you transfer the Software, you must, at the same time, either transfer all copies of the Software (and Documentation) to the same party, or destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation not transferred.
- Except as provided herein, you agree that you will not assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, lease, rent, or share your rights under this Agreement.
- You may make one copy of the Software and Documentation for the purpose of backup in the event the original media is damaged or destroyed.
- Any such copies of the Software or the Documentation shall include Robnett.Com's copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Except as provided herein, no copies of the Software or Documentation, or any portions thereof, may be made by you or any person under your authority or control.
- You agree that you may not reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate the Software.
By using the Software, Robnett.Com may provide you with text, data, information, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, video, messages, or other materials ("Content").
- All Content is owned or licensed by Robnett.Com and is protected by copyright.
- Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not warranted to be free of errors, omissions, typographical errors, or other deficiencies.
- Content is provided solely for your own non-commercial home use in connection with use of the Product and, except for such use, you may not otherwise store, copy, modify, reproduce, transmit in any manner, display publicly, or use the Content in anyway for any public or commercial purpose, including to sell or promote other products.
- Unauthorized use of Content may result in infringement of intellectual property and contractual rights of Robnett.Com or third parties which is prohibited by law and could result in substantial civil and criminal penalties.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the structure, sequence and organization of the Software are the valuable trade secrets of Robnett.Com and the User agrees to hold such trade secrets in confidence.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the Software and Documentation are proprietary products of Robnett.Com protected under U.S. copyright law, and all right, title, and interest in and to the Software and Documentation, including associated intellectual property rights, are and shall remain with Robnett.Com.
- This Agreement does not convey to the User an interest in or to the Software or Documentation, but only a limited right of use revocable in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is effective upon first use of the Software and shall continue until terminated.
- The User may terminate this Agreement at any time by uninstalling the Software and deleting the Software and Documentation and all copies thereof and extracts therefrom in any form.
- This Agreement will terminate immediately upon the breach by the User of any term hereof.
Upon such termination the User agrees to delete the Software and Documentation and all copies and portions thereof in any form.
Limitation of Liability.
- Robnett.Com warrants, for the benefit of the User alone, that the Software was designed to operate substantially in accordance with the Documentation and thoroughly tested for compliance.
- Robnett.Com further warrants, for the benefit of the User alone, that no virus, trojan or spyware was intentionally designed into the Software.
- If a defect in the Software appears, the User may send email containing the details to Robnett.Com. If so elected by Robnett.Com, a new version of the Software will be released or otherwise made available with the bug fixes incorporated.
- You agree that the foregoing constitutes your sole and exclusive remedy for breach by Robnett.Com of any warranties made under this Agreement.
- EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED "AS IS," AND TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, Robnett.Com DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES TERMS, OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OR CONSISTENCY WITH DESCRIPTIONS THEREOF.
Governing Law; Severability; Waiver.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, in no event shall Robnett.Com be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind, or lost profits, loss of information, data, or any other financial loss, whether based in contract or tort (including negligence) even if Robnett.Com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Robnett.Com's cumulative liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed the purchase price paid to Robnett.Com for the Software..
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED BY LAW TO BE EXCLUDED IN THEIR ENTIRETY, THIS LICENSE IS HERBY REVOKED AND PERMISSION TO USE THE SOFTWARE IS TERMINATED.
- This Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts of laws principles.
- Should any term of this Agreement be declared void or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration shall have no effect on the remaining terms hereof.
- The failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.